Overview of the operating points of the CNC machine tool machining center:
1. Simplified positioning and safety, each positioning surface of the fixture should have an accurate coordinate size with respect to the machining origin of the machining center.
2. To ensure the consistency of the part mounting orientation and the selected workpiece coordinate system and machine coordinate system in the programming, and orientation installation.
3. It can be disassembled in a short time and changed into a fixture suitable for new workpieces. Since the auxiliary time of the machining center has been compressed to a short extent, the loading and unloading of the supporting jig cannot take up too much time.
4. The fixture should have as few components as possible and a high stiffness.
5. The clamp should be as open as possible, the position of the clamping element can be low or low, and the mounting fixture cannot interfere with the tool path of the step.
6. Ensure that the machining content of the workpiece is completed within the stroke range of the spindle.
7. For machining centers with interactive workbench, the fixture design must prevent space interference between the fixture and the machine tool due to the movement, lifting, lowering and rotating of the table.
8. Try to complete all processing contents in one setup. When it is necessary to change the clamping point, special care must be taken not to damage the positioning accuracy due to the replacement of the clamping point, if necessary in the process documentation.
9. The bottom surface of the fixture is in contact with the workbench. The flatness of the bottom surface of the fixture must be within 0.01-0.02mm, and the surface roughness is not greater than Ra3.2μm.